quarta-feira, 23 de outubro de 2013

NYC Tattoo Convention moved to March 2014

One of the most acclaimed tattoo gatherings  -- the NYC Tattoo Convention -- has brought beautiful freaks worldwide to New York in spring time, as it has been held each May for 16 years. However, with the sad news that the convention's venue, the historic Roseland Ballroom, will be shutting down in April 2014, I worried about the fate of my hometown show.

Thankfully, we'll still be able to party in this iconic spot, if not for one last time, as the convention dates for 2014 are March 21st through the 23rd. While the news has been spread around social media, I've still been hearing people talk about making travel plans for May or even setting up appointments at that time, so I wanted to help get the word out there that the show will go on, but in March.

We'll be there and hope to see you too!  Check my bad camera phone pics from past shows on Flickr.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário