domingo, 27 de outubro de 2013

Tattoo Timelapse - Roman Abrego

"Tattoo Timelapse with Roman Abrego" of Artistic Element Tattoo in Yucaipa and Hollywood CA. He is tattooing an Indian on John Bayles of SullenTV, an addition to a sleeve they've been working on together. My name is Roman. I am currently living in a small town called Yucaipa California. I came from two big Mexican Families, The Abrego's and the Escamilla's. Ever since I was young I was interested in art. My maternal grandfather Art Escamilla was a painter. He would have all of his grandchildren paint at a very young age. I was really into art when I was young, but as I got older I started to get into trouble, eventually ending up in jail. I consider jail one of the major elements that got me back into art. I had a lot of free time to work on my artistic ability and that experience made me want to shape up my life and do something right.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário