sexta-feira, 9 de maio de 2014

Tattoo & Ink Model - Gogo Blackwater

You may not have heard of Gogo Blackwater, but after seeing a picture of her you will either want to A) find out where she lives and marry her or B) run to a tattoo shop to look like her.

The Italian beauty has been into tattoos as long as she can remember, and like a lot of us, started off with a silly tattoo (hers was a pair of wings on her back). Now Gogo Blackwater has much work done as someone twice her age.


















 this is me!
My name is Cristina Blackwater, but i’ve modeled under the name of GoGo for a few years now. I’m a writer, a movie geek, and a time traveler. I do everything with my dog Jezzy, who is my sidekick and adventure partner. I’m a pocket sized little mischief with a soft spot for a fucking good story.

Magazines/Revistas

















 

Videos


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário