segunda-feira, 24 de novembro de 2014

Tattoo & Ink Model - Alabama Deer

As a full time model, hairstylist, makeup artist and single mom of 2 young children I am ALWAYS on the move. I’m passionate about everything I do and very grateful for the life that I have. I’ve done everything from retail sales, active duty military service, cocktailing, bartending, burlesque dancing… I’ve had quite a full life already! I recently relocated from Seattle back to North Carolina. I also own a freelance hair and makeup business calledOh Deer!.

I’ve had the pleasure of working with some awesome photographers, stylists, designers, and magazines in our industry and look forward to expanding my portfolio and experiences.  Coiffure and attending college full time, I can’t wait to see what else there is to come.
Contatos:

Facebook - www.facebook.com/alabamadeer
Model Mayhem - www.modelmayhem.com/606775 modelmayhem.com/VonDouche
DeviantART - alabamaballard.deviantart.com
Tumblr - ohhhdeer.tumblr.com/  Tag: www.tumblr.com/tagged/alabama+…  Suche: www.tumblr.com/tagged/alabama%…
Inkedgirls - inkedgirls.inkedmag.com/girls/…
Pinterest Suche - pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=A…
Instagram - www.oninstagram.com/alabamadee…
Inked out 4 Life - www.inkedout4life.com/alabama-…
Statigr - statigr.am/alabamadeer  Tag: statigr.am/tag/alabamadeer
YouTube - www.youtube.com/user/OhhhMissD…
Google+ - plus.google.com/u/0/1119515048…
TrendVend - www.trendvend.com/alabama-deer…

BILDER & GALLERIE:
Bilder Album (130 Pix) - vk.com/album-34908971_16008285…
Album (48 Pix) - plus.google.com/u/0/photos/109…
Album (31 Pix) - www.cleanmoralpolite.com/?gall…
Album (14 Pix HQ) - tattoossukursal.blogspot.de/20… 

















Magazines/Revistas





 Video
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário